|00353 (0) 1 411 7011
|00353 (0) 1 231 4642
Job Listing Details:
|Job Title:||TIG welder|
|Salary:||EURO €30,000 per annum|
S & A HAYES MECHANICAL & ENGINEERING LIMITED are seeking an experienced TIG/MIG Welder to join our team in Co. Mayo.
Full time permanent position.
39 hours per week.
· Experienced TIG/MIG Welder required for on Site Stainless/Carbon Steel Pipe and Structural
· Using the Gas tungsten arc welding (TIG) process. Ensure your welding results in precise, seamless joints & is without splatter
· Comply with company Health and Safety policies and procedures
· Make sure that your work is completed in a timely fashion and is of good quality.
· Work to high workmanship standards and maintain all quality checks.
· Experience in following drawings
· To be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Continuous improvement of standards in work station & overall Welding department
· Ensure PPE compliance
· Adhere to health & safety procedures to ensure compliance
· Attend training as required
· Ensure quality standards are maintained at all times & highlight defects
· Prioritise multiple tasks while working to tight schedules
· Ensure welding operations meet set specifications and construction requirements
· Oversee the training and mentoring of new and trainee TIG welders Perform TIG welding on materials such as fiberglass, iron, plastic, and copper
· Conduct radiographic and bend tests to verify the quality of weld.
· Oversee the set-up of TIG welding equipment
· Operate power and hand tools such as arc welders, buffing machine, and scrapers
• Welder qualifications / TIG/MIG qualifications / or Welder experience
Salary is Euro 30,000 per annum.
Job location: S & A HAYES MECHANICAL & ENGINEERING LIMITED
Drumminroe West, Ballintubber, Claremorris, Co. Mayo, F12 E540
Apply by post to the above address or via this website or email email@example.com
|Work Type:||Full Time|