|00353 (0) 1 411 7011
|00353 (0) 1 231 4642
Job Listing Details:
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie required for The Bloody Stream Howth|
|Salary:||EURO €30,000 per annum|
|Description:||Chef de Partie required for The Bloody Stream, Howth.
The Bloody Stream, Howth railway station, Howth Co Dublin, Ireland, is seeking to hire an experienced Chef de Partie to join it’s busy kitchen.
Full time permanent position.
39 hours per week.
Applicants must be experienced in European cuisine, gastro food, restaurant/cafe dining, ala carte cooking and be able to work in a busy kitchen.
Good interpersonal skills needed.
2 years chef de partie experience needed.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Working on different sections of our kitchen,
• Hot and cold kitchen service.
• Making sure food is of the right quality and is produced on time for customers
• Help managing stock
• Assisting the head chef and other senior chefs during service.
• Helping with the kitchen health and hygiene procedures
• Cooking food to order
• Running a section of the kitchen with junior chefs
Salary per annum 30,000 Euro
Please apply in writing to The Bloody Stream, Howth Railway Station, Howth, Co Dublin, Ireland, or email cv to Grace McAleese Executive PA at the Wright Bar Group firstname.lastname@example.org
|Work Type:||Full Time|