|00353 (0) 1 411 7011
|00353 (0) 1 231 4642
Job Listing Details:
|Job Title:||Waiter/Waitress required full time for West Limerick |
|Salary:||Negotiable + tips|
|Description:||An established Bar and Restaurant in West Limerick are currently seeking full/part time, flexible and experienced Bartender/Waiting Staff to join their team.
They are searching for individuals who can compliment and maintain their standards including being well groomed and well presented. Candidates should have around 2-3 years experience in hospitality with references.
Applicants should be friendly, outgoing and love working as part of a team.
The responsibilities will consist of, but are not limited to the following:
• Greet and escort customers to their tables
• Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
• Inform customers about the daily specials
• Offer menu recommendations upon request
• Up-sell additional products when appropriate
• Take accurate food and drinks orders
• Check customers IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
• Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
• Serve food and drink orders
• Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
• Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
• Deliver checks and collect bill payments
• Provide excellent customer service to guests
• Whilst in Bar - Take beverage orders from customers or wait staff and serve drinks as requested, paying extreme attention to detail
• Assess customer preferences and making drink recommendations
• Keep a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other necessary accessories
• Ensure high quality service at all times
• A can do attitude and ability to work on own initiative
• An outgoing and friendly personality
Please be aware that this Bar and Restaurant is located 20 Minutes outside the City, so ideal applicants would have their own transport.
Applicants must be fully flexible, and willing to work early starts, late nights and weekends, including bank holidays if necessary.
For further details please apply with an up to date CV.
(For direct contact with the employer, please reply with your up to date CV -
- this position is being advertised by the employer direct, who has chosen not to display their company name)
(by applying to this position, if you have the required experience, your CV is going directly to the employer. Hospitality Recruitment are only carrying the ad on our website on behalf of the employer)
(we will keep you on the system here to be notified of other similar positions as we get them online)
|Work Type:||Full Time|