|00353 (0) 1 411 7011
|00353 (0) 1 231 4642
Job Listing Details:
|Job Title:||Assistant Bar Manager required for Limerick, full time|
|Salary:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Description:||A Bar and Restaurant in West Limerick are currently seeking a full time, flexible and experienced Assistant Duty Manager/Bar Manager to join their team. They are searching for individuals who can compliment and maintain their standards. 3-5 years experience as a Duty Manager in hospitality desired, references are essential.
They are looking for an individual who can lead and develop a team. Exceptional customer service skills and managing customer relationships in a respectful manner, ensuring compliance with company policies and practices is essential.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
• Overseeing the day to day running of the Bar and Restaurant
• Working in the front line with people and delivering an exceptional guest experience to all our guests.
• Cash management
• Ensure floor staff are coached to reach high service standards
• Ensuring high quality service
Attributes you will have should include:
• Ability to motivate staff
• A can do attitude and ability to work on own initiative
• An outgoing and friendly personality
• A proven track record at a management level in a similar role.
• Passion and knowledge of food industry
• Able to well under pressure
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Excellent people management skills and has the ability to lead and develop a team.
• Strong organisational and forward planning skills.
As this Bar and Restaurant is located 20 Minutes outside the City, applicants must have their own transport.
Applicants must be fully flexible, especially between the days Thursdays through to Sundays which will be the core work days, and Bank Holidays if required.
Very good offer for the right person.
For further details please apply with an up to date CV.
(For direct contact with the employer, please reply with your up to date CV -
- this position is being advertised by the employer direct, who has chosen not to display their company name)
(by applying to this position, if you have the required experience, your CV is going directly to the employer. Hospitality Recruitment are only carrying the ad on our website on behalf of the employer)
(we will keep you on the system here to be notified of other similar positions as we get them online)
|Work Type:||Full Time|