|00353 (0) 1 411 7011
|00353 (0) 1 231 4642
Job Listing Details:
|Job Title:||Front Office Manager required for luxury Cork hotel|
|Description:||Front Office Manager required for a full time permanent position in an award winning luxury Cork based hotel.
Must have strong hotel Front Office skills.
We are only accepting applicants with a hotel background/hotel experience.
A current or previous background in hotel operations is essential. As is experience in front office hotel reservations/bookings software.
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
• Day to day running & team management of our Reception department.
• Responsibility for on the job training & staff training appraisals.
• Rostering of Reception & Accommodations Staff.
• Day to day liaising with colleagues in all other departments – kitchen, accommodations, restaurant & grounds.
• Monitoring & maintaining reception IT systems & on line security.
• Managing & delegation of hotel reservations system - rates & packages, ie loading onto extranets.
• Managing & delegation of website content with daily updates.
• Managing Social Media Platforms & on line marketing (Facebook, Linkedn and Twitter).
• Monitoring & delegation of all front office cash transactions, float & till procedures ensuring that they are carried out to Company policy.
• Ultimate responsibility for billing & invoicing of transactions & training of all staff associated with these transactions.
• Ensuring security & key control procedures are adhered to in line with Company policy.
• Ensuring guest lost property procedures are carried out as per house policy.
• Ensuring the professional operation of the back office and all reservations and administrative duties are carried out effectively.
• Ordering & stocking of stationery & upkeep of office equipment.
• Organise & manage minutes of weekly HOD meetings.
• Maintaining a good working relationship with all colleagues and to display passion and optimism in your role.
• Dealing with all customer feedback immediately in a professional manner whether positive or negative.
• Delivering high standards of customer service & ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
• Providing training & re-training to team members in line with company policy.
• The successful candidate must have a professional appearance, tone & manner.
• Candidates must be highly motivated with excellent interpersonal, organisational and leadership skills and an ability to work on own initiative.
• Candidates need to be energetic and possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Previous experience in a similar role with a working knowledge of hotel front office software systems.
For further details please apply with an up to date CV.
(For direct contact with the employer, please reply with your up to date CV -
- this position is being advertised by the employer direct, who has chosen not to display their company name)
(by applying to this position, if you have the required experience, your CV is going directly to the employer. Hospitality Recruitment are only carrying the ad on our website on behalf of the employer)
(we will keep you on the system here to be notified of other similar positions as we get them online)
|Work Type:||Full Time|